Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: fabric catalog

Waaa I want to cry I have not gotten any of the catalogs yet : (

Probably cause I am on the other side of the US .... the warm side : ) that had freeze warnings last night!!!!!!
    Amythyst

Received both Connecting Threads and Keepsake. Still drooling over everything especially the reds in CT.

Blog Entries
    I don't get either catalog. I guess I need to sign up for them.

I hope i get them today! One of my past times is dreaming about quilting! some days after work i am actually too tired to do any quilting, but never too tired to think sbout it.

Blog Entries
    i joined the fabric moratorium so i am being as good as possible, but i did order books from ct ( yes, i love the reds!). the only real temptation is blue and white (or cream, or palest yellow). so far i have not seen what i'm looking for. i did buy some kaffe fassett strips from craftsy (hanging my head in shame). but hancock's never sends me their catalog and i've requested it repeatedly. just as well since now i look, dream, and toss it away.
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

I just received my Connecting Threads catalog too - there is nothing like a good old fashioned catalog to drool over. Reminds me when I was little and we would get the "Wish Book" around Christmas - I like to go through quickly the first time - then go back through and circle things or make notes about things I like - I can look at it over and over again.

I got a Keepsake Catogue yesterday as well except.......it was in my husbands name. I don't know how tha happened but it sure made me chuckle. My husband was not impressed, lol!

I get all three catalogs and love to drool over them.
    But I get in trouble with Connecting Threads. The prices are so reasonable that I cant resist ordering.
    The others are too expensive so no problem not ordering from them.
    I notice that Keepsake has enlarged its catalog so you can see the products better, now if they would just lower the cost.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3