Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Fabric.com complaint resolution >

Fabric.com complaint resolution

Fabric.com complaint resolution

Old 04-06-2010, 12:54 PM

I had seen a series of complaints about this site. I have ordered from them several times (even tho' I am in GA and pay shipping and sales tax) because the prices are good and the fabric quality is good. I have never had any problems. And I am in no way associated with them.

I wanted to let them know about these complaints on here. Here is what was sent back. Sounds like they feel they have resolved any problems and have made people happy, so if you are not, please contact this guy directly. I know that one time when a fabric was out of stock, they sent me a $5 coupon for another order....

"Thank you for your email. I appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your comments. I am aware that there was a blog from a quilting group regarding a few issues that occurred with customer orders. However, if it is the same blog I can also say that both issues have been resolved to the customers satisfaction. We strive to offer our customers excellent customer service and I believe you will find this true with many of our customers. If you know of anyone that has experienced an issue please feel free to have them contact me directly. If you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you for shopping at Fabric.com.

Hal Genter | Customer Service Manager
E [email protected]|Toll Free 1-888-455-2940| P 770.792-8590 ext 217 | F 770.792.8553"