Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Fabric Hunting Trip >

Fabric Hunting Trip

Fabric Hunting Trip

Old 09-11-2009, 12:26 PM

Hello all! I want to say that ya'all do amazing work. The quilts I see on this board are absolutely exquisite! I went fabric hunting yesterday in Gastonia, NC. I first went to Hobby Lobby to see what treasures I could find - often find Northcott fabrics on the clearance rack. Then I went to Mary Jo's and a couple really nice ladies took me under their wings and searched for fabric for me. They found some great fabrics and I was thrilled to have the help! Then I found the Bernina store that had moved from the Gaston Mall. I think the store is probably 4 - 5 times the size of the original store and they have a huge selection of top quality quilt fabric now, plus a whole bunch of other neat stuff that would take a whole day to explore. So there's actually a "quilt shop" in Gastonia now! I got some great help there too. I'm going to post some pictures on the picture board so you can see what I was up to all nite long.
Old 09-11-2009, 12:32 PM
Power Poster

How fun and exciting for you!!! It just makes it even better when people are are so willing to be helpful, too!!! I will go check out your pics :D :D :D