Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Fabric order >

Fabric order

Fabric order

Old 07-23-2011, 01:06 PM

I ordered about 30 yards of fabric for Jubilee Homespun Fabric, last week and have not recevied it yet, just wondering if anyone has ever placed a order from them and how longer did it take to get you order?
Thanks
Old 07-23-2011, 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by Tamara
I ordered about 30 yards of fabric for Jubilee Homespun Fabric, last week and have not recevied it yet, just wondering if anyone has ever placed a order from them and how longer did it take to get you order?
Thanks
have you called or emailed them yet to ask ??
Old 07-23-2011, 01:32 PM

Not from them but from New Hampshire. It is more than two weeks and I am getting nervous.
Old 07-23-2011, 01:34 PM

In response to the OP's question, you don't say when exactly you placed your order last week, but their website says they ship within 3 days of receiving an order. Then allow another 2-3 days for First Class or Priority mail to reach you. That's 6 days and that assumes they had everything in stock (or don't hold shipment for full orders). Call if you feel it's necessary, but I'd give it more time if it were me.
Old 07-23-2011, 03:17 PM

I ordered some homespun from them last month, don't remember how long it took, but I did get it and I don't remember being alarmed. You should give them a call, they are a good company.
Old 07-23-2011, 04:47 PM
Power Poster

probably depends on where you live in comparison to where they are located- how long it will take- and if they use the USPS or UPS- or a different shipping method.
check their shipping policies- it probably tells you to expect your order in....some length of time- or call their customer service # and ask- they can probably tell you pretty close.

when i order on line normally i receive an email confirming the order was recieved- then with in a couple days i receive an email telling me it has shipped- the method- tracking #'s- and when to expect it.