Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Fabric Shop Hop

I am wondering of those of you who particapte in the on line fabric shop hop noticed last month's pattern also had a page that listed corrections of this pattern. I had also down loaded some previous month quilt patterns but had not noticed a correction page with these patterns. Anyone know if these also had one of these pages? I would hate to start one of them and find out the patterns were not right in some areas. Let me know what you know about them.

cjr
    Go to the members only section of the Fabshophop. Previous quilt designs are there.

Love your avitar. When I wAS a child I picked trilliums by the armsful in PA. I understand they are on the endangered list now. I still love them. Do not get to see them very often.

That picture was taken one spring by my then young daughter. Each spring I look for them along the road on my way to work. When I finally spy them I know warmer weather is finally upon us.