Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Fabric shops in "Michiana" area

I'm combining interests in quilting with that of gardening by going later this month to see the "Quilt Gardens" in northern Indiana. While there, I'd like to visit some recommended fabric shops -- please suggest shops and provide any comments (for example: small but nice selection of fabrics; large selection of fabrics; sizeable clearance area; etc.) Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the board from Southern California!

Thanks!

I know the Michiana area :) Spent my summers there growing up. How far are you going to be from South Bend? There is a great place there called Erica's.

http://www.ericas.com/fabric/

robin (wish I still vistited that area so I could go)

Thanks, Sunni, for telling me about Erica's -- the website has enticed me! I'll actually fly into South Bend, and may stop at Erica's before driving to the place I'm staying (in Goshen) since that's what's likely to work best with the rest of my itinerary.

Quote Originally Posted by Lackaleen
    Thanks, Sunni, for telling me about Erica's -- the website has enticed me! I'll actually fly into South Bend, and may stop at Erica's before driving to the place I'm staying (in Goshen) since that's what's likely to work best with the rest of my itinerary.
    :thumbup: