Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Fabric Shops

dawsondelights
    I live in N.E. In. close to S.Bend,I go to Indy 2-4 xs a year.Any one know of any fabrics stores in Indy,Kokomo ect?In not talking Joanns Hobby Lobby,Walmart?Almost forgot a new one opened in Bristol In. called Lavender & Lace,she's still ordering fabrics but what she has are WOW!!!Giving Classes really affordable

Blog Entries
    Google "quilt shops, city name, state"

Blog Entries
    yes, I have a list of quilt shops in Indiana that I am working on to add more shops to it

here is the link:

http://www.quiltingboard.com/user_page.jsp?upnum=1717

Quote Originally Posted by dawsondelights
    I live in N.E. In. close to S.Bend,I go to Indy 2-4 xs a year.Any one know of any fabrics stores in Indy,Kokomo ect?In not talking Joanns Hobby Lobby,Walmart?Almost forgot a new one opened in Bristol In. called Lavender & Lace,she's still ordering fabrics but what she has are WOW!!!Giving Classes really affordable

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dawsondelights
    You really need to go to Fabrics and Friends in Roanoke. It is my favorite LQS and if I ever get displaced from my home, I am going to move in there!!!