Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Fabric store in Gatlinburg area

Next week DH and I are going to Gatlinburg form Cleveland Ohio area. Anyone know of a good fabric store to go to either in Gatlingurg, arounf the area or on the way. Thanks

Machine Quilting by Iva, It is in Sevierville 865-428-8008. Everytime I visit my mom in North Georgia we plan a day and go up there. I have never seen so much fabric in my life! There are a ton of other shops in and around Gatlinburg and Sevierville, just google them and hold on to your wallet

There's one in Sevierville, which is not far from Gatlinburg. It's called the Cherry Pit. Also Sevierville is where Dolly Parton was born.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for aksing this! We live about 90 minutes from Sevierville and usually go a couple times during the summer. I will most definitely check these stores out.

Blog Entries
    Mountain Stitches by Susan. It is on the craft trail. She carries lots of fat quarters and fabric. She usually has beautiful samples displayed.

Thanks for info...I hope to see some great fabric