Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fabric

yes, its a great company!

YES!They are great.

Blog Entries
    Thanks all...I just order the wizard of oz (4.00 a yard) Woohoo...I paid 10.99 a yard at a quilt shop for the same fabric. I also bought Alice off wonderland grab bag 3 yards for 19.99 off the bargin tab...

Yes, great company, beautiful fabrics!

Blog Entries
    Does anyone belong to the club where they send you a line of fabric - Medley of the Month ??? if so feedback??? Is it worth it? Do you like the fabric prints that they are sending??I am debating on joining...thinking it may save me money by staying out of the fabric stores and also getting fabrics that I would not normally buy. http://www.keepsakequilting.com/prod...the-Months.htm

Massachusetts / Vermont === Now in ==Green River Utah = Owner of GreenRiverKOA Campground
    Quote Originally Posted by carolaug
    Has anyone here bought any fabric from this site. I have not...this was a link off the keepsake quilting site. No idea if this is a good site....there were a few good deals I may be interested in and wondering if anyone else here has used them http://www.keepsakequilting.com/barb...rchtype=Fabric
    I bought $ 268.00 worth of fabric and its wonderful , love the way they make your order personal , they had 3 1/2 yrds of one kind , I ordered 6 yrds , they called me on this the next day , said they tryed to get it from some other company , but couldn't, this is what I like , , anyways I think I bought most of the stock they had in the scenic kind and its so realistic, I did look on line from another place and found the rest of what I needed..it took only 2 days to get here, I would keep looking on their site for more to come in May..

Blog Entries
    KeepsakeQuilting is a wonderful company, great customer service, great products

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2