Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Fabricdepot.com MEGA SALE!!! >

Fabricdepot.com MEGA SALE!!!

Fabricdepot.com MEGA SALE!!!

Old 05-02-2011, 08:05 AM

I apologize in advance to all of the fabric moratorium pledgees and budgeting quilters. I've got to report this. They have a HUGE 35% sale going on. It is insane. They have the following:

Tonga Treats - $27.30
Jelly Rolls (Moda) Solids, pastels, darks etc. $18.52-$24.05
Modern Workshop, Oh My! etc. jelly rolls $24.05
All sorts of charm squares under $5
Moda scrap bags (I love these!) $8
Yardage prices are insanely low

I'm at work so I can't look more like I want to so please reply with more low price stuff from this site if you go so I can look at it later. Again, I'm sorry if I made anyone struggle but I had to let people know. I've got to more some things around so i can purchase something. Tschuss!
Old 05-02-2011, 08:14 AM

I just signed up on their site. They have a set of Sewline marking pencils for $38 and change that includes a little case to store them all in. They have the best price for this item anywhere, but I don't have the $38 right now. :(

Anyway, fabric.com seems to be a wonderful site for all kinds of goodies. They also have a "deal of the day" thing too.

Thanks for sharing! :thumbup:
Old 05-02-2011, 08:17 AM

Originally Posted by Quilter7x
I just signed up on their site. They have a set of Sewline marking pencils for $38 and change that includes a little case to store them all in. They have the best price for this item anywhere, but I don't have the $38 right now. :(

Anyway, fabric.com seems to be a wonderful site for all kinds of goodies. They also have a "deal of the day" thing too.

I shopped Fabric.com today too but I didn't see anything worth writing about. I brought out their Summer Breeze stuff last week because it was on sale and I love the line.
Old 05-02-2011, 08:27 AM
Power Poster

I can't wait for Fabric Depot to start their outdoor sales... in the mean time their online sales will have to do LOL :D:D:D
Old 05-02-2011, 08:53 AM
Power Poster

I think it's your duty as a fellow quilter to let us know LOL :D:D
Old 05-02-2011, 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by Sienna's GiGi

I shopped Fabric.com today too but I didn't see anything worth writing about. I brought out their Summer Breeze stuff last week because it was on sale and I love the line.
They are two diffrent sites, fabric depot and fabric.com
Old 05-02-2011, 09:31 AM

I know what you mean about their outdoor sales. When we were visiting the Portland/Vancouver area last year, I was lucky to be there during their outdoor sale. Came home with lots of goodies!
Old 05-02-2011, 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by raedar63

Oh. I know the difference. I shop both.
Old 05-02-2011, 11:55 PM

I wished the lived closer to go to the outdoor sale!! I love their fabrics!
Old 05-04-2011, 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by raedar63

Just came back to this thread and realized that they are two different sites. Sorry if I confused anyone! :oops: