Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A fabriholic test

My DDIL & I go to garage sales & buy good quality clothes to sell on E-bay but... I can't seem to leave any of 'em without fabric or good cotton sheets. If it's cotton I buy it! Oh Yes I'm a fabricholic!!

I am NOT nor will I EVER be a fabricholic! This "title" implies some type of 12 step recovery program. In my never to be humble opinion that recovery program is for QUITTERS! I am no QUITTER!

During my years I have collected so much fabric that we may consider purchasing a larger house OR put a building next to the house to hold this collection. My preference would be to put up a building next to the house and we live in the smaller building while I continue to build my collection. Trust me, it would take less time to move people into the building rather than my collection.

I know some of you are reading this and saying, "COME ON LADY! FESS UP ALREADY" I still stand proud and say I am not nor ever will be a fabricholic. Now you are saying, "So just what in the world do you think you are?"

I, my fellow sewists, am proud and delighted to annouce:

I AM A FABRICOLOGIST. And I have a wonderful FRC. What is FRC? FABRIC RESOURCE CENTER for the further studies of sewing and quilting!

That's my story and I'm stickin to it!

Quote Originally Posted by crashnquilt
    I am NOT nor will I EVER be a fabricholic! This "title" implies some type of 12 step recovery program. In my never to be humble opinion that recovery program is for QUITTERS! I am no QUITTER!

During my years I have collected so much fabric that we may consider purchasing a larger house OR put a building next to the house to hold this collection. My preference would be to put up a building next to the house and we live in the smaller building while I continue to build my collection. Trust me, it would take less time to move people into the building rather than my collection.

I know some of you are reading this and saying, "COME ON LADY! FESS UP ALREADY" I still stand proud and say I am not nor ever will be a fabricholic. Now you are saying, "So just what in the world do you think you are?"

I, my fellow sewists, am proud and delighted to annouce:

I AM A FABRICOLOGIST. And I have a wonderful FRC. What is FRC? FABRIC RESOURCE CENTER for the further studies of sewing and quilting!

That's my story and I'm stickin to it!
    So Funny!

Without even taking a test I know I am!!!!! :-)

I'm in denial, not taking the test so I will never know for sure.

I believe that I would be a Fabric Queen as well!!!

thank you PatriesJ for the posting some day I'll get this computer thing down promise.

I agree - I don't need to take the test :)

Quote Originally Posted by Lockeb
    Without even taking a test I know I am!!!!! :-)

Passed with flying fabrics! :lol:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2