Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Fabshophop is Evil.... Well Kind of

  1. #1
    Super Member JUNEC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Clearwater, FL
    Posts
    3,203
    Not only do they have great shops to visit every month - but when you sign up for the newsletters for the shops- the shops then temp you with great sales - not good when you are on a fabric diet - don tell DH, but I have been gaining weight.....must be from all that fabric I AM NOT BUYING (That's my story and I am sticking to it)

  2. #2
    Super Member suebee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    4,082
    Quote Originally Posted by JUNEC
    Not only do they have great shops to visit every month - but when you sign up for the newsletters for the shops- the shops then temp you with great sales - not good when you are on a fabric diet - don tell DH, but I have been gaining weight.....must be from all that fabric I AM NOT BUYING (That's my story and I am sticking to it)
    Hilarious. Sometimes a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!!

  3. #3
    Super Member Vicki W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    2,065
    Sounds like you might need to use the approach....just think how much money I am saving us. :)

  4. #4
    Super Member Lynnie25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,813
    Quote Originally Posted by suebee
    Quote Originally Posted by JUNEC
    Not only do they have great shops to visit every month - but when you sign up for the newsletters for the shops- the shops then temp you with great sales - not good when you are on a fabric diet - don tell DH, but I have been gaining weight.....must be from all that fabric I AM NOT BUYING (That's my story and I am sticking to it)
    Hilarious. Sometimes a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!!
    I would make rather gain weight with fabric than food so I am all for your approach ....and we will all be SEW quiet and keep your secret from DH :) :)

  5. #5
    Senior Member SewMomma66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    492
    Which shops I am in North Tampa? I see a road trip in my future!

  6. #6
    Power Poster CarrieAnne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Whitewater, WI
    Posts
    26,193
    lol! Mine is having a sale tomarrow,I REALLY want to go, but shgould not spend any money!

  7. #7
    Super Member ScrapQuilter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,069
    Guess I am safe 40 miles from a quilt shop.....
    Am I lucky or not???????????

  8. #8
    Super Member JUNEC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Clearwater, FL
    Posts
    3,203
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynnie25
    Quote Originally Posted by suebee
    Quote Originally Posted by JUNEC
    Not only do they have great shops to visit every month - but when you sign up for the newsletters for the shops- the shops then temp you with great sales - not good when you are on a fabric diet - don tell DH, but I have been gaining weight.....must be from all that fabric I AM NOT BUYING (That's my story and I am sticking to it)
    Hilarious. Sometimes a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!!
    I would make rather gain weight with fabric than food so I am all for your approach ....and we will all be SEW quiet and keep your secret from DH :) :)
    You can be my new best friend!!!!!!!!!!!

  9. #9
    Super Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,179
    Quote Originally Posted by ScrapQuilter
    Guess I am safe 40 miles from a quilt shop.....
    Am I lucky or not???????????
    the fabshophop is an online shophop! The quilt stores are all on the internet so you never have to leave your house!! And when you order they send the package to your house so you can get all excited when you find the package in your mailbox!!!

  10. #10
    Senior Member clynns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    975
    It really does pay to do the FabShopHops. In June of 2005 I won a Brother NX600 sewing machine. It was second prize. I was floored. Awesome! Keep doing those shop hops. Never know, someone has to win. LOL

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.