Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fabshophop is Evil.... Well Kind of

Not only do they have great shops to visit every month - but when you sign up for the newsletters for the shops- the shops then temp you with great sales - not good when you are on a fabric diet - don tell DH, but I have been gaining weight.....must be from all that fabric I AM NOT BUYING (That's my story and I am sticking to it)

Quote Originally Posted by JUNEC
    Not only do they have great shops to visit every month - but when you sign up for the newsletters for the shops- the shops then temp you with great sales - not good when you are on a fabric diet - don tell DH, but I have been gaining weight.....must be from all that fabric I AM NOT BUYING (That's my story and I am sticking to it)
    Hilarious. Sometimes a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!!

Sounds like you might need to use the approach....just think how much money I am saving us. :)

Quote Originally Posted by suebee
    I would make rather gain weight with fabric than food so I am all for your approach ....and we will all be SEW quiet and keep your secret from DH :) :)

Which shops I am in North Tampa? I see a road trip in my future!

lol! Mine is having a sale tomarrow,I REALLY want to go, but shgould not spend any money!

Guess I am safe 40 miles from a quilt shop.....
    Am I lucky or not???????????

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnie25
    Quote Originally Posted by suebee
    I would make rather gain weight with fabric than food so I am all for your approach ....and we will all be SEW quiet and keep your secret from DH :) :)
    You can be my new best friend!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ScrapQuilter
    Guess I am safe 40 miles from a quilt shop.....
    Am I lucky or not???????????
    the fabshophop is an online shophop! The quilt stores are all on the internet so you never have to leave your house!! And when you order they send the package to your house so you can get all excited when you find the package in your mailbox!!!

It really does pay to do the FabShopHops. In June of 2005 I won a Brother NX600 sewing machine. It was second prize. I was floored. Awesome! Keep doing those shop hops. Never know, someone has to win. LOL

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast