Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fans of Essential Thread -- It's on sale!

Connecting Threads has its Essential Threads on sale. Individual spools are 20% off -- $1.59 (regular $1.99). Sets are 30% off, which amounts to $1.39 a spool. There have been several discussions on the board about thread and many members have used and recommend Essential Thread.

http://www.ConnectingThreads.com

I'm a huge fan of CT thread and have tons of spools already. May just have to go get some more, just because! :D

Just got a package from them yesterday! They're the best.

I am planning on ordering some today. thanks for the post

Blog Entries
    I also love this site!! :D
    Their sales are always
    wonderful!!
    :D :D :D :D

Thanks for sharing. I love their threads and kits.

Blog Entries
    I love their threads! Excellent quality! Does anyone know how long it will be on sale for?

WOW!!! I placed an order at noon. Just received an email notifying me that my order has been shipped!!! I've been wanting to try their thread based on the great reviews on this board. Are they always that fast?

Quote Originally Posted by ctquilter
    WOW!!! I placed an order at noon. Just received an email notifying me that my order has been shipped!!! I've been wanting to try their thread based on the great reviews on this board. Are they always that fast?
    Typically, they ship within a day or so of the day you place your order. But my experience with them has been that it takes a week to 10 days to actually receive it (which is the only thing that I really don't like about CT). I think what they do is "ship" it but it takes a few days for it to actually make it to the post office. I've called and questioned them about this before because it seems to take quite a bit longer to get stuff from them than many other places that I shop from online. Most places will get stuff to you in less than a week of when you order it. I've never received anything from CT in less than a week, it has always been closer to like 8-10 days.

Thanks for letting me know Eddie. I would have been waiting at the door every day like a puppy waiting for a treat!! I'm sure it will be worth the wait. The Walmart brand thread that I have been using has been OK but the lint is becoming an issue for me.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast