Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Farmer John fabric location?

Farmer John fabric location?

Funny thing happened today...recently, the local library sells older quilting magazines for .50 . As I was flipping through the pages my DH says "wait- let me see that quilt- oh, I like that one!" It's a picnic quilt made of Farmer John fat quarters of vegetables and fruit. This quilt is definitely not one I would make but since he did make an unsolicited comment ( he is not a gardener so it was a surprise to me)- I would like to make it for him for Father's Day.

The challenge now is locating the Farmer John fat quarters. I have checked CT and H of P and neither have the collection. I did find it on Heirlooms forever but I have not heard anything about them or their customer service.
    Has anyone purchased from them? Or is there other reputable sellers on line that might carry this line of fabrics? Thank-you so much.

did a search, below is several links.
    http://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=ut...quarters&type=
    http://www.skillpages.com/DonnaValleyquiltermo
    Sweet Dreams come from under Cozy Quilts made with love.
    Life is short, take time to enjoy it. Play with your kids and g-kids,
    and do what you can for others.

Several of the websites I have goggled are sold out of then20 fabric fat quarter bundles of Farmer John fabric. It looks like I could order other fabrics :however, are their sites where i can order 1/4 to 1/2 yards? Some sites require 1 full yard minimums. Thanks

Blog Entries
    Try Kisco, or fabric quilt in UK. Last time I was there they had oodles of fat quarters of this fabric. The fabric will feel it is coming home as he ships fabric from USA.
    Finished is better than a UFO