Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: FAT QUARTER SHOP SALE

  1. #1
    Senior Member kimscruzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Cincinnati Ohio
    Posts
    859
    I just bought a set of Kaffe Fassett 2010 Fall for 50% off . :D They had a few other precuts for sale too.http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...BT&h=XAQA7IbRz

  2. #2
    Super Member mcdaniel023's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    3,399
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by kimscruzer
    I just bought a set of Kaffe Fassett 2010 Fall for 50% off . :D They had a few other precuts for sale too.http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...BT&h=XAQA7IbRz
    I got a warning about this link. I would advise that you don't click it.

  3. #3
    Power Poster amma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Out searching for some sunshine :-)
    Posts
    59,113
    Blog Entries
    1
    The link is to face book :D:D:D

  4. #4
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,777
    I clicked on it and it took me to fb then Fat quarter shop.

  5. #5
    Senior Member kimscruzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Cincinnati Ohio
    Posts
    859
    What warning did you get ?
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdaniel023
    Quote Originally Posted by kimscruzer
    I just bought a set of Kaffe Fassett 2010 Fall for 50% off . :D They had a few other precuts for sale too.http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...BT&h=XAQA7IbRz
    I got a warning about this link. I would advise that you don't click it.

  6. #6
    Senior Member kimscruzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Cincinnati Ohio
    Posts
    859
    Yes it is, the Fat Quarter shop sends me updates on sales etc to my facebook.
    Quote Originally Posted by amma
    The link is to face book :D:D:D

  7. #7
    Super Member mollymct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    MS
    Posts
    2,349
    Oh, you are bad!! I don't need to know about that! :) Love Delilah and Kumari Garden and NEST especially! Thanks for sharing!!

  8. #8
    Senior Member kimscruzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Cincinnati Ohio
    Posts
    859
    Quote Originally Posted by mollymct
    Oh, you are bad!! I don't need to know about that! :) Love Delilah and Kumari Garden and NEST especially! Thanks for sharing!!
    :thumbup:

  9. #9
    Super Member mcdaniel023's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    3,399
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by kimscruzer
    What warning did you get ?
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdaniel023
    Quote Originally Posted by kimscruzer
    I just bought a set of Kaffe Fassett 2010 Fall for 50% off . :D They had a few other precuts for sale too.http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...BT&h=XAQA7IbRz
    I got a warning about this link. I would advise that you don't click it.
    It was a facebook warning that it could take my personal info. I am very careful with this. I have had a problem in the past with my email account being accessed by a facebook app.

  10. #10
    Super Member mcdaniel023's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    3,399
    Blog Entries
    3
    I didn't mean to offend anyone.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.