Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Favorite muslin to feature in quilt

Blog Entries
    The outstanding Frankenstein stacked coins quilt recently posted by nanabirdmo got me wondering ...What's your favorite brand muslin to use in your quilts?

Blog Entries
    I like the Kona premium and Legacy muslins. I recently bought some Bella that is 200 count. It feels nice, but haven't used it yet. I usually can find what I want on sale either online or at Joann's.

Blog Entries
    Glad you asked this question. I've thought about that myself! (Wasn't that a gorgeous quilt?)

Power Poster
    i buy roc=lon

Just bought 2 bolts of Roc Lon 50/50 bamboo and cotton, 200 ct. Feels really silky. Haven't used it yet. Was reasonably priced with 50% off coupons.

I buy Ron loc the 404 and 403 ( one is the bleached and the other the unbleached) , the numbers are on the end of the bolt. I typically buy them by the bolt. It is their permenant press , pre- shrunk ( but there is still a bit of shrinkage) .
    I like as it does not wrinkle nearly as bad as some of the others, has a nice weight, and the shrinkage is comparable to other premium cottons.
    That company make many different grades/quality so do read the end of the bolt.