Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Quilting Magazines?

I was wondering if you have a favorite quilting magazine that you subscribe to or buy on the newsstand. If you do, what is it and do you actually use patterns from your magazine? I use to get several quilting magazines (my favorite was The Quilter Magazine...do they still have this one??) and would always flag pages of the quilts I wanted to do....but, of course, never did. I still have all my quilting magazines and occasionally look through them for ideas but very seldom use anything out of them. There's so much free stuff on the internet these days that I don't even buy patterns (or quilting magazines for that matter). How about you?

Blog Entries
    The only one I get now is Easy Quilts.

I like Quilter's Home. There are few patterns, but fun articles to read. I even ordered some older issues earlier this year.

Banned
    I like quilters world because I can see it online. It gives you the last 2 years as part of your subscription.

I subscribe to about 12 different magazines and I like 'Easy Quilts' the best. I have flags on lots of magazines, as well. By the time I get around to doing them, my taste has changed and I no longer want to do it.

I've been looking for a good quilting magazine, I shall watch this thread with interest.

I love them ALL!!!!!!!! LOL, I try to find them at yard sales though, they are so expensive!

Blog Entries
    In my case it is cheaper to order a pattern here and there, and get my inspirations for free (and patterns) off of the net.
    I can print out a LOT of free patterns for $20 :wink:

I like Fons and Porters For the love of Quilting and Easy Quilts I do find at least one quilt out of every magazines

Blog Entries
    The only one I take is American Patchwork & Quilting. One of my niece's class was doing a fundraiser...but I do like it!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast