Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Favorite ruler

Blog Entries
    The rulers I use most are 4x8, 6.5x6.5,3x18. I also use my 2.5x2.5 to square up mini blocks.

Blog Entries
    My June Tailor shape and cut ruler arrived today. I just ordered it the day before yesterday from their website. Can't wait to try it out!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeysnana
    My June Tailor shape and cut ruler arrived today. I just ordered it the day before yesterday from their website. Can't wait to try it out!

Lucky girl! I ordered the JT Shape Cut Pro on June 2 and it was out of stock. Called today and it is in and being shipped today. I ordered thru Shoppers Rule.

Blog Entries
    I always have to be different. I really like the 8 1/2" x 24" Omnigrip better than the 6" x 24".

Got my shape cut at Jo-Ann's today with a 50% coupon. Had to go to 2 stores as the first one did not know what I was talking about.

Weezie can I come live with you? I need to add to my "collection" and would love to do that by proxy.

By the way, I have a new ruler I just love. A Creative Grid 4 1/2 x 12 inch. It fits right in with the 12 1/2 and 6 1/2 inch square ones. If it counts, my husband cut me a couple acrylic templates (2 1/2 inch square and 2 5/8 inch) because I found this book on making quilts you can frame. (The lines on the gridded ruler sqares just kept confusing my eyes and I couldn't see the pattern on the fabric well.) I guess 26 years of training the man has paid off.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3