Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Featherweight nighmare now a dream

Blog Entries
    I wanted to let you all know that the machine is "fixed". I did file a complaint with EBay because the seller didn't contact me. He called within the hour after posting, guided my DH on how to take out and insert the machine and voila' the machine sews.

Thank you all so very much for all your great suggestions. I feel really stupid not to have figured this out for myself but it's where I am in life I guess, dumber then a plank.

I'm so glad to hear it!!! Yay! I thought about you all night, and hoped it would work out. Enjoy your new baby. :thumbup:

As long as everything worked out that is the important part! Nothing to feel stupid about at all!!! I am so happy that it is working for you now!!!

Yeah! I am so glad its working now!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta
    I wanted to let you all know that the machine is "fixed". I did file a complaint with EBay because the seller didn't contact me. He called within the hour after posting, guided my DH on how to take out and insert the machine and voila' the machine sews.

Thank you all so very much for all your great suggestions. I feel really stupid not to have figured this out for myself but it's where I am in life I guess, dumber then a plank.
    So was the problem the bobbin case not being inserted properly as several other members suggested? I was just wondering because I've also just WON an auction on Ebay for a Featherweight. I want to stay on top of things that can go wrong. We all take a chance on buying something sight unseen.
    I'm so glad that you got yours fixed and it's purring like a kitten now. Enjoy!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Roberta

what do you mean, "take out the machine" glad everything turned out :thumbup:

Never feel stupid, you didn't get the help you needed and had to rock the boat - shame on the seller, not you!! Enjoy!

glad your problem is solved!

Blog Entries
    It's frustrating to have to get seller's attention by threats. I'd still leave a bad feedback but that's just me. I'm happy you don't feel bad about your Featherweight. You will love it!

JJs
    Banned
    so, in other words it WAS A WORKING MACHINE that you were sold and sounds like you should remove the bad posting or correct it on Ebay...

Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast