Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Finally purchased EQ7-on Cyber Monday

Blog Entries

Finally purchased EQ7-on Cyber Monday

Posted this in Blog by mistake. Still learning this new format-sorry if you already read this previously.
    I can hardly wait for it to get here! Read the posts on here and know it is what I have needed for a long time. I was spending so much time in Xcel and Paint creating designs and putting together ideas, that I just decided to get myself my own gift this year (thanks DH for begging me to get it) and go online the past couple of weeks to see if there were any price changes on it. Same price everywhere. Then I got an email from Quilt in a Day for Cyber Monday Software sale. Couldn't believe it! I got it for $133 instead of the $190 elsewhere. The free shipping helped too! Going to be a lot busier for a long time-Yay!

Blog Entries
    Now you will have to share all those wonderful patterns you will be creating with us

Congrats on getting such a great deal
    To keep your mind fresh- learn one new thing a day !

You will love EQ7. Be sure to do all of the tutorials because there is a lot to learn. I have had mine for almost a year and am still learning. There is also an EQ7 tutorial on this board that might be of value for you.
    Sweet Caroline

Blog Entries
    how wonderful for you!!!! i don't know what i'd do without mine.
    Nancy in western NY

Fran's classes at Quilt University are of a very real value also. I took all three and learned a lot. jb

Very nice you saved that much on it. That is on my Bucket List, under the Kindle for later.
    Each day is a blessing, so do something you love each day.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Caroline S View Post
    You will love EQ7. Be sure to do all of the tutorials because there is a lot to learn. I have had mine for almost a year and am still learning. There is also an EQ7 tutorial on this board that might be of value for you.
    To me, this is a huge investment. I am a visual learner, prefer to do things slowly and precise. I know I will not learn it overnight by reading many posts. My way is to check this board out first as I have already learned so much from many of you. Once I get my brother's quilt done, I hope to post it on here (after he has received it of course), along with my 'rough' pattern from Excel and one of the same I hope to duplicate on EQ7. Be interesting to see the time saved and how fluid designing it out on EQ7 will be. Excited! Thanks for all the feedback!