Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Find anything good at Joann's Labor Day sale??

Blog Entries
    Hi,

I'm not sure if I will be going to Joann's this weekend, only 9 miles away but you never know.

I am going there in an hour or so. I just made my list!

I am going later this am. It's a hour drive so I don't go very often. I have a list of things to get.

Blog Entries
    don't forget the printable 20% off total order!

http://www.retailmenot.com/view/joann.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tinabodina
    I don't think I will be going this weekend, but you never can tell where I will end up. I don't need anything really.
    Me too, about needing anything or planning on going there but life is sometimes unpredictable and that's why I keep my coupons in my purse at all times.

Love Debbie Mumm & Susan Winget especially when it's on sale for $2.00 a yard!!

Here's a tip for the Red Tag/clearance shoppers...if you go late in the day, check the restock bins at the cutting counter. That's where all the good stuff can be found. It appears that the ladies are so busy, they don't have time to put it back on the clearance racks. :thumbup:

Blog Entries
    I bought a few red tag clearance w/ the extra 50% off, but didn't like most of the patterns they had out.

I went and picked up some fabric I needed for my next quilt, a fat quarter for the weight loss challenge, and oogled all the pretties. LOL Oh, I also picked up metallic thread, which I'm really excited to use. The cutting area was crazy busy at ours too, but it just gave me more time to look at the fabric.

I found just over forty yards for about $2.00 per yard on the clearance table. Great for backs! It was really funny the quilters were out in force, we all were there when the store opened and were all in one aisle at the clearance section. Quilters know how to shop even when the price is going up. I am really pleased with my finds!

I got a few fat quarters for a Secret Pal gift... and some craft gloves with my 40% off coupon.. that was it! Did see a lady with STACKS of fabric tho!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast