Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 11 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Find anything good at Joann's Labor Day sale??

Power Poster sueisallaboutquilts's Avatar
    I went yesterday. Didn't see much and the store wasn't busy.
    But I got a new mat to replace the one I warped- it was the last one. Also got Eleanor Burns flying geese ruler. MSQC just did a new tutorial using them.

I was surprised that I didn't see much else but that's okay. Just wondering what the rest of you thought of the sale.

Have a great day, friends :D
    Sue

Am not shopping there due to a fabric stash that is too big. BUT I will tell you will love that ruler. It makes perfect FG

Blog Entries
    I'm going this a.m. (Sat.); then going into Atlanta and will go to Hancocks also....saw they have 50% off sale on quilting fabrics....but don't know what reg price is....

Have a short list of stuff I "need", backing, etc.......will see

I will be shopping at Joann's next weekend........will miss this sale. Did you buy the white cutting mat? This is on my list and was looking for any comments about it.
    I have the flying geese ruler and love it!

I don't think I will be going this weekend, but you never can tell where I will end up. I don't need anything really.

I went yesterday, got 'coffee bean' fabric on Red Tag sale at $2. per yard. They were VERY busy at the cutting counter and it was running smoothly. The FQ's and bundles are 50% off and notions wall is too so got a few pencils and a set of beading needles. I made myself not buy more FQ's.

Blog Entries
    i did! i got red tag p-leather, almost 12 yards for less than $3 a yard! My daughter who is a third grade teacher, has made up a reading area on the floor. she got 32" pillow forms at IKEA last year..6 of them, really cheap. wanted me to cover them in something that could be wiped clean..

i got the 50% off the red tag and another 20% off total order..we are both well pleased!
    looks like i will be sewing them up today!

i didn't buy anything for me..so proud of myself!

Quote Originally Posted by Nana2Sew
    I will be shopping at Joann's next weekend........will miss this sale. Did you buy the white cutting mat? This is on my list and was looking for any comments about it.
    I have the flying geese ruler and love it!
    No, I replaced my Olfa- the green one. Love that mat and had it for years. My fault that I ruined it :XD:

Charleen, I was so surprised the cutting table didn't have lines a mile long. Not sure why??

Quote Originally Posted by luvstoquilt301
    Am not shopping there due to a fabric stash that is too big. BUT I will tell you will love that ruler. It makes perfect FG
    Yay!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Was ther yesterday..... I saw they had batting for 40 0/0 off.. Might be going tmorrow to get some..... I want a new bigger cutting mat... Have to wait for the next 50 off!

Page 1 of 11 1 2 ... LastLast