Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: find Kenmore parts?

Blog Entries
    Hello everyone. I'm still looking for attachments for my KENMORE 117 959. Looking for bobbin case and bobbins which I desparately need to run the machine. And then my wish list is for any attachments that go with this machine. There are machines for sale on line but I can't find any parts. Do I have to buy a whole machine to get a bobbin and case? What to do??? very sad.
    This was my DGMs machine and I really want to get it going. I posted this in the vintave thread also so may be I'll find help here or there!
    peace
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Check for Sears on line for parts, or call local Sears service or customer service, they an #800 you can call for parts.

Blog Entries
    Contact Kenmore.com or Sears.com and I think you will find help there.

you can contact donjr@milwaukeesewing.com

Hi, just saw this is your second post. I happen to have the Kemore 117-959 which was my MIL's. I have not sewn on it, as the machine has not been used for many years and the cord needs replacing, which I have not done yet. I do have all of the attachments. I looked in my book to see what size needle, it says 1,2,3,4. I plan to use an organ needle size 11 or 14. I will attach a picture of the bobbins needed for this machine so you can see what they look like. Good luck with your search for attachments and bobbin/case and bobbins. Check ebay. Anne
    Attached Images Attached Images