Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: fishing quilt pattern

I am making my grown son a quilt and would like to use fish scenes, does anyone have a pattern ? thanks Phyllis

community benefactor collettakay's Avatar
    Are you looking for fabrics with fish or blocks? Here's a great site to search for specific fabrics.

http://www.quiltshops.com/

Do you have an embroidery machine? If you do EL has a lot of fish.

There is a line of fabric called Take Me Fishing. I saw it at Fat Quarter Shop

Darcy, I have a book called "Welcome to My Cabin" by Nancy Smith and Lynda Milligan. It is from 2003, and printed by Possibilities. Hope this helps. :)

Lori Sunshine'
    That's a beautiful quilt in the picture on your post!!! I have never seen one like it b4. Is there a pattern for it? How about a name? I have 3 started already but I really like that one! Actually, ir's not as bad as it sounds, 1 is a 'puff-quilt' & the other 2 just need to have the quilting finished. One I'm doing on the embroidery machine & didn't realize how long it takes compared to free-motion! But it looks nice. I don't know if the puff quilt will ever get done? haha! Got to have something unfinished or you're not a real quilter!! :lol:

Are there a lot of patterns in "Welcome to my Cabin"? I found it on Amazon.com, but can't anything about its contents. I'm gathering fabrics and patterns in prep for making at least 3 nature quilts. Thanks.

Thanks for the info that was just wha I wanted, have ordered the fabric thanks again Phyllis