Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Flannel going fast online at JoAnns sale today

Went online to order flannel for $1.79 at JoAnn's today and started picking out the ones I wanted. Got 2 phone calls and lost my cart. When I went back to start over, several of the fabrics I had chosen were already sold out.
    I know it is 50 cents a yard cheaper tomorrow...but today I got free shipping and probably got some of the fabrics that would have been sold out tomorrow.
    If you are thinking of buying on line tomorrow....you MIGHT want to do so today....I don't know if you get free shipping tomorrow.

Cyn
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the heads up!

np3
    Blog Entries
    Wow!

Blog Entries
    I'm going in tomorrow and buying it in person. I should be there by 7am, hopefully they won't be out there yet too.

i didnt see free shipping unless you spend 75. bummer because I just wanted a few yards of flannel. Oh well, better for my budget

I noticed many of the " free shipping" couple code was missing from the site today ( luckily I wrote it down last night )
    I also noticed that prices changed from the " sale prise from last night. The prices con't to change , up and down even after I got items in my cart... ....( change was only 10 cents per item. )

Glad thats over... I wouldn't have messed with it, if it wasnt for the free shipping, and I was purchasing something that my local store does not carry. And it is a liq paint item.. they tend to get heavy and pricey to ship.

You needed a special code that another member of the board had posted to get free shipping on $35.00 rather than having to spend $75

Quote Originally Posted by MommaDorian
    I'm going in tomorrow and buying it in person. I should be there by 7am, hopefully they won't be out there yet too.
    Good luck! Many of the people shopping in person today were buying entire bolts, and others were buying twenty or more different flannels. People were snatching up bolts from the cutting counter as soon as other people had finished with them. I honestly don't see my local store having much left after midday today.

The Joann's here is usually out of flannel before the sale, so I didn't see the point in wrestling the crowds.

Just left joanns near me. They had tons of flannel out. Two racks nears the cutting tables and the usual section was full.