Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Flynn Quilt Frame

Has anybody used, ordered or thought about this? I'm pretty much on a (really, really) low budget and don't think I can afford it yet, but sure looks interesting.
    http://flynnquilt.com/
    Would really love any advise you might have.

I seen you had interest in the Flynn Frame so I thought I would mention that I have one that is close to new with extras. I would let it go for $60.00 to someone who needs one. Just something to think about. Mary
    Quote Originally Posted by rannyof3
    Has anybody used, ordered or thought about this? I'm pretty much on a (really, really) low budget and don't think I can afford it yet, but sure looks interesting.
    http://flynnquilt.com/
    Would really love any advise you might have.

Make sure that your sewing machine has a big enough throat space. If I remember correctly you only need about 6" or 6 1/2", but some machine will only have 5".

The Flynn frame is good, but you need lots of room on each side of your machine, to slide that frame back & forth, as you quilt. That was my problem with the one I had. Otherwise, I have nothing bad to say about it, works just like he say it will, & I think it's a great buy, just like the offer above! Good luck with your choice!...

Blog Entries
    Did you use the frame, and what did you think of it?--didn't see the above comments...sorry.

Do a search on it using the search feature above. There have been lots of threads on it.