Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Foot peddle

Blog Entries

Question Foot peddle

Some time ago I saw directions on the board (at least I think it was here) for holder to hold your sewing machine peddle in place on the floor while you are sewing. Does anyone remember this. I have searched the board several different ways but cannot find the post.
    Jean
    from Middle River, Md USA

Blog Entries
    You can use the matting they sell to hold dishes in place in cupboards and motorhomes! Walmart sells it in kitchen section rolled up, diferrent colors too! I use it for lots of things!!

If you have carpet you can put some sticky backed velcro on the pedal (use the hook side) and it will grip to the carpet

Blog Entries
    Sorry, I don't remember the post you're talking about. I use two cheapo mouse pads, glued together back-to-back.

I use the velcro as described above, works great!

I have resorted in tying the cord of the pedal to the side leg of the sewing desk....tied a twist in the length of wire to where I wanted the pedal to set and tied it to the table leg with a strip of selvedge...boy that stuff comes in handy for so many things!!!!! This seems to work for me.....I tried the no skid stuff, carpet....no luck but this is working ok........I swear this pedal has hidden wheels on the bottom. My old viking had a pedal that stayed where you put it......but it is bigger than this little skimpy thing!!!!