It is a new hp printer with colorsphere cartridges in there. Was not able to find out what kind of toner this is. The paper goes over rolls and comes up on top but it is no problem.

DH`s answer when I asked him about the type of colorcartridges: " most probably soon empty ones if you are asking like that............." :lol: