Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Found a set of rulers I forgot about. >

Found a set of rulers I forgot about.

Found a set of rulers I forgot about.

Old 09-29-2012, 01:27 AM

Silver needle: the presser foot that sews curves is the Curve Master. Haven't used it, but have watched demos - it seems to work well.
Old 09-29-2012, 04:33 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Needle View Post
That reminds me if I ever do invest in rulers for making curves I want to get that sewing foot for sewing curved seams. Anyone remember the name of that thing? I'm starting myself a shopping list for future projects just like I do for groceries. Of course, by the time I get around to the project something new and better will have come along.
Originally Posted by Ellietow View Post
Silver needle: the presser foot that sews curves is the Curve Master. Haven't used it, but have watched demos - it seems to work well.
I have the Curvemaster foot and there is quite a learning curve to it! I only played with it one day, trying to put an apple core together. I still need more practice!!!
Old 09-30-2012, 03:50 AM

I also bought the entire set also. Every month for a year, a charge on my CC and the rulers would show up. I did use them for a quilt, which turned out really nice. It does make curved pieces really really easy to do. Basically you use a double sticky narrow tape (which later dissolves) to secure the two curved pieces together when sewing. I do wish they were sold in a large and small set so I didn't have to spend so much money. Concept does work though! Will have to take another look at them when we move into a new house in 4 months.

Last edited by psquared52; 09-30-2012 at 04:00 AM.
Old 09-30-2012, 04:21 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Needle View Post
That reminds me if I ever do invest in rulers for making curves I want to get that sewing foot for sewing curved seams. Anyone remember the name of that thing? I'm starting myself a shopping list for future projects just like I do for groceries. Of course, by the time I get around to the project something new and better will have come along.
That foot was called a Curve Master.
Old 09-30-2012, 06:41 AM

I thought about buying those templates but I talked myself out of it. I might have to change my mind. I have the curved piecing foot somewhere but I can't find it. I would like to find it for my next project
Old 09-30-2012, 08:11 AM
Power Poster

The tape is called Wonder Tape. It's great to match seams on any quilt block. It washes out completely. I use it instead of pins for applique. JoAnns sells it.
Old 09-30-2012, 09:08 AM

I have a lot of templates & use them a lot easy to use happy quilting I am making Tshirts quilts now
Old 09-30-2012, 05:45 PM

Gee I must live in a cave for I have never seen or heard of these before! They look interesting. Look forward to seeing your future projects made with these. Remind us that you used these templates ok. Have fun!
Old 09-30-2012, 05:49 PM

Yikes I just looked at the website a little more closely and checked out the price. Holy cow these are sure pricey!!
Old 10-01-2012, 04:40 AM

I've never seen these - they sure look fun to work with!