Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: FOUND THIS - SOMEONE MAY WANT IT????

I found this ad this morning on Craigslist I can not afford this so I thought maybe someone else could use it. THis is the original ad on Craigslist with all the email addresses to get info. Good luck I hope it helps someone

MissTami :roll:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gammill Longarm Quilting Machine
    Reply to: sale-925221176@craigslist.org
    Date: 2008-11-19, 4:31AM

This Gammill Supreme, serial # 921122133L, is the largest machine that Gammill makes.
    It has a bobbin winder, a motor advance, castors, and a 14 ft. table.
    The canvas is worn and lightly stained in places.
    Although this machine is not stitch-regulated, you can stitch a beautiful quilt.
    It was made in 1992 and still runs very well.
    I am recently retired and bought myself a newer machine with a 12 ft. table so I don't have to sew in the living room.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Original URL:http://tucson.craigslist.org/art/925221176.html

Thanks for posting this. I live in Phoenix. Has anyone used this machine? It seems like a reasonable price, but I've only just started looking at/dreaming of long arms.

I have no knowledge about these machines and I left the emails so you could get the info straight from the seller. Glad I could help.

MissTami :roll:

I don't know much about Gammill myself. But seems like everyone who I've talk to that has one is very happy with it. Maybe find a local Gammill dealer and talk to them about it. Find out if its a good price. If you can still get parts for it.