Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Free Motion Supreme Slider

I can vouch for J Hittle......who is a family owned business.

BUY AMERICAN!!!!

I buy rotary cutter blades and share them with friends. I also buy pins, and have the special light (attached to my quilting frame) and other products. Good people to do business with.

He will often run a special where you can buy one (1) rotary cutter blade for 1 cent, when you order other things. Check out his ads. He has items for all types of sewing.

June

Good to know about J Hittle.

I ordered the Free Motion Supreme Slider from them and some little rings thing that go in with the bobbin to stop thread nesting. The instructor at the quilt class had one and swears by it. Her machine is same name brand one model better than mine. So...I'm going to try it. And I brought a box full of needles. Can't have to many needles. :D

Thanks everyone for your input!

PJL
    Land of 10,000 Lakes and a gazillion mosquitos
    Thanks for the jhittle website! Got a nice deal on this Supreme Slider item. Everywhere else charges nearly $30.

Peggy
    http://quiltingcolorsandfun.com

Just wondering if this would provide any additional benefit if you have a sewing cabinet that the machine sits down in even with the table?

Thanks for the info about this product. I have been wondering if I should get it or not. Would love to hear any other comments!

Just a thought, but does a sil pat baking sheet provide the same amount of sliding ability, after all my cookies fall off the baking sheet perhaps my quilt will glide on it as well...after we eat the cookies.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2