Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: friendship knot quilt pattern

has anyone made the friendship knot quilt.....I'm having trouble figuring an easy way to sew the curves....does anyone have some tips or tricks....or a tutorial for this

Blog Entries
    Can you post a pic of the block, would be easier to help you.

When I sew curves, I pin the 2 edges, & 1 pin in the middle(finger press each piece to determine). Place the outside cut curved edge to the feed dogs, helps to ease in the curve. Sew slowly easing as you go, it will ease itself into place.

http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-1527-1.htm
    Hi, Patricia our Moderator,found this and posted it... If this is the same block.. I made one and didn't have that hard of time doing it... Just pin and go slow it eases itself right in. Good Luck This is one I am doing in the near future. BillsBonBon this is the link i think to the one I made. BillsBonBon
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-9065-1.htm

thanks for the help, I will continue to try and sew these arcs and maybe not overthink the process too much

Did you ever get your help with the friendship knot quilt? I am looking for the printed out pattern to start one. if you can help me I would appreciate it. Penny

Blog Entries
    To Bills BonBon, you said you downloaded the templated. What site did you download them from?