Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
FrogTape >

FrogTape

FrogTape

Old 07-25-2014, 11:11 AM
Power Poster

http://frogtape.com/
Old 07-25-2014, 02:17 PM

Just want to say a big thank you to Tartan for the wonderful idea. I looked online and Canadian Tire had it on sale for $12.99 regular $16.00. I went there today and the sale was just off, so they gave it to me at the sale price because I said I saw it on their website. It's a bit pricey, but after trying it, I really like it. I put together a small sandwich to try it and it worked great. I bought the chevron and the waves. This will be a really good help especially for beginners and those who don't necessarily have all the bells and whistles to quilt with. It sticks very well, can be re-used and didn't leave any sort of mark or residue on the fabric. Thanks again Tartan - I love it.
Old 07-25-2014, 02:25 PM
Power Poster

Thanks for the update! I plan on picking up the waves this week and I am glad it doesn't leave a residue. I am getting my practice squares ready.
Old 07-25-2014, 05:51 PM

Hope it doesn't smell like that blue painters tape. Hate smell, its makes me sneeze.
Old 07-25-2014, 07:49 PM

I have been physically looking for it for almost a year, I want to paint a rug with the chevron, so now I see our closest Walmart supposedly has it, looks like there's a trip to Walmart in my near future. I've had the rug for 7 months now still in original shipping wrap.
Old 07-26-2014, 06:18 AM

What dept. is it found it at Joann's. I would suppose it would not be on the notions wall as they are on sale tomorrow only with a 70% coupon. No other coupons in this weeks ad that are good besides the regular 40% which is still good but not spectacular.

I know I don't want to much do I?
Old 07-26-2014, 06:37 AM
Power Poster

I ordered it this morning from Walmart online for in store pick up. I got the scallops, and chevrons. The wave isn't available right now on the website. I checked and the wave is available in store for $9.99

Last edited by Onebyone; 07-26-2014 at 06:51 AM.
Old 07-26-2014, 06:40 AM
Power Poster

Love your avatar. Is it a bear paw?
Originally Posted by sewwhat85 View Post
heck I just looked and JoAnns has it
Old 07-26-2014, 07:00 AM
Power Poster

Roll it around an empty lint roller spool.
Old 07-29-2014, 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by judykay View Post
What dept. is it found it at Joann's. I would suppose it would not be on the notions wall as they are on sale tomorrow only with a 70% coupon. No other coupons in this weeks ad that are good besides the regular 40% which is still good but not spectacular.

I know I don't want to much do I?
When I went to JAF last near me they only had the different colored tape not the shaped tape. It's too far to drive (30min) just to see if they finally have it. I guess I might order it from Walmart for instore pick up that way I know it's there when I get the notice of pick up. Tired of wasting time looking all over stores for it.