Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Frustrated with my Pfaff C1100 Pro

Unhappy Optical Eye

Quote Originally Posted by Svimse View Post
    I have had the same problem with the machine stopped after a few stitches. At the bobbin is an optical eye, which measures whether there is more thread so that the machine can stop (it is brighter around the bobbin). In bright light, eg sunlight, against the machine the optical eye thinks that there is no more thread and stops. I hope this can help others with a Pfaff.
    I love my Pfaff with the built in walking foot.

I have the same issue. I have to close the shade by the machine or the empty bobbin message stops me from sewing every one to two stitches. Isn't that a hoot.

Blog Entries
    FYI...Received a call from local Pfaff dealer...Regarding my C1100 Pro Smarter by Pfaff. I was told that after I brought my machine in a number of times because stitching was not pretty (and various other problems. Generally unhappy with the machine) that Pfaff has found there is a problem with this specific machine. The hardware is bad and computer wasn't resetting itself. Was also told I wasn't crazy The local dealer will be getting replacement parts for this machine...and will call me when parts arrive. So...if you have this machine I would suggest getting a hold of your local dealer. Hope this is helpful.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2