Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5

Thread: Funny Coincidence? Pictures added

Oh geez, so sorry for what you're going through, that you have to go through more biopsies, whish it had all been found at once for you, and that you only had to go through it all at one time, but i'm glad at least they have been found, ad you can go from there...prayers for you

Embroider quilt blocks, applique blocks.....Sun Bonnet Sue is fun, dresdon plate pieces and applique, like someone said: cathedral window blocks. Went to cattle auctions with hubby and I did double wedding ring blocks. Put your project in a flat container or zip lock bag & you can work on it easily.

Lots of prayers are going out for you, keep your good attitude. :thumbup:

lisa,
    I hope you are doing well. You sound like such a Santa Cruz girl.
    If you need any help, let me know. I am just across the hill.

tim in san jose

Quote Originally Posted by k_jupiter
    lisa,
    I hope you are doing well. You sound like such a Santa Cruz girl.
    If you need any help, let me know. I am just across the hill.

tim in san jose
    Thanks! I am doing okay, just very frustrated with going through the diagnostic process and not knowing if I will need more surgery or not. I'm having trouble sleeping and concentrating, but I expect things to improve when the immediate uncertanties are resolved.

I don't think of myself as a Santa Cruz girl - I am a middle aged woman, not a blond surfer chick, after all...

Quote Originally Posted by bluebird
    Embroider quilt blocks, applique blocks.....Sun Bonnet Sue is fun, dresdon plate pieces and applique, like someone said: cathedral window blocks. Went to cattle auctions with hubby and I did double wedding ring blocks. Put your project in a flat container or zip lock bag & you can work on it easily.

Lots of prayers are going out for you, keep your good attitude. :thumbup:
    Bluebird and everyone - thanks for the ideas and good wishes! I think I am going to start hauling the lap sized quilt I am hand quilting with me for the time being rather than starting a new project. Maybe I'll finish it soon that way.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5