Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny Sewing Tips

Blog Entries
    I would never have survived back then.... :lol: :lol: :lol: I guess I am a rebel quilter :lol: :lol: :lol:

After reading so much history, I am very sure that in a past life I would have been a hooker on the east coast. Once I got off that boat, there would have been no further travel for me. Just think, a roof over my head, a bed, a bath.... etc.... Women in history (and not too distant at that) had a rough road. Thank God we live in the times we do.... even though some in other countries do not have the wonderful freedoms we do.

I'm doomed... tho there is some truth in what it said: If I am sewing in my "bedhead" and still wearing my pjs at 2pm with no housework done, that's EXACTLY when the doorbell will ring!!!

Mamagus- this actually works in your favor- whoever is on the other side of the door probably thinks there is some 'medical' issue going on and will leave. Maybe we should think about putting the old quarantine signs on our doors.... yup... that might work :) :) :) :)

What about such signs as, "Quilter at work, DO NOT Disburb", or "Enter at Your own Risk", "Appointments Only", "Construction Work Ahead", "This house is closed from 10:00 p.m. Friday until 5:00 a.m. Monday (in honor of our Houston Freeways) and at 2:00 A.M. -- "Beware of Quilter"

Ok one of these I am guilty of......I make myself do certain chores everyday cause there is no one else to do them......and don't enjoy myself if its not a little straight.......not a lot :roll: :wink:

Ok, when i read that, i thought it said 1849!!! Not 1949! lol lol lol

my question whats a bra? something I wear only when leaving the hous for a drs apt I'm loose and comfortable

Oh my gosh!
    Guess hubby will be mad at me for the rest of his life and no one will come to visit and I'll stay insane for ever!!

I'm in serious trouble. Thank goodness, my hubby is'nt aware of these guidelines.He thinks I'm sick if I'm not sewing..........

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast