Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Fw

Blog Entries
    I asked the other day about a FW on goodwill site. Going for 226 in 55 min but another one listed as fw going at 400+ and is up tomorrow!! Go figure!!

A lot depends on what comes with it and the condition of the machine. The one I think was dirty? It may just not look as nice as the other one. Who knows.

A machine by itself may be higher than one with case and attchments included also.

Banned
    There is one in Nashville that is under $200 on CL right now. My Sister and Mom were there today and I didnt see the ad until they were out of town headed home. :(

Keep your eyes open they are there so far I have not paid anything over $25 for one yet!

Billy

I just won one on E-bay & I was the only bidder!! I paid less than $150 (including shipping). It sews great & I couldn't find a thing wrong with it yet. I've only had it for a few days so I haven't played with her very much let alone named her.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dkabasketlady
    I just won one on E-bay & I was the only bidder!! I paid less than $150 (including shipping). It sews great & I couldn't find a thing wrong with it yet. I've only had it for a few days so I haven't played with her very much let alone named her.
    congrats!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostn51
    Keep your eyes open they are there so far I have not paid anything over $25 for one yet!

Billy
    wow, billy. that's awesome. do you find them locally at garage sales - or at a distance and have them shipped?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by QuiltnNan
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostn51

Billy
    wow, billy. that's awesome. do you find them locally at garage sales - or at a distance and have them shipped?
    I find them all over the country and have friends pick them up if I can not. But most of them are found at estate sales.

Billy

Blog Entries
    thanks for the info. i'd love to have one some day

Banned
    I looked at a couple of estate sales today and didnt find much but some glasses that I thought were really neat from the 50's. But I will keep on looking!!

Billy