Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
The FWS Pony Club >

The FWS Pony Club

The FWS Pony Club

Old 12-06-2011, 10:52 AM

Default FWS Pony Club Quilt

Originally Posted by Honchey View Post
Hi Everyone!!

The FWS Pony Club quilt is starting January 3, 2012 . It is being done as a Block of the Week. Anyone interesting in coming along for the ride...please go to the Blocks of the Month & Week for further information. We currently have a thread going only for information,discussion, questions and so on. This is for all levels of sewing...no sign up, Do it at your own pace. Lots of support with this group. Come take a look..better yet..join us in this new venture !

Please do not respond to this thread. Go to "The Blocks of the Month and Week" Honchey

http://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-...t-t170608.html

Thank you so much for telling me how to get to the thread. I've ordered the book and am ready to go!
Old 12-11-2011, 07:21 AM
Power Poster

FraRose, GardnerGal …. and any others whose knees are knocking with fright!
Please don’t feel intimidated by the PC blocks! I felt that way some of the time with the FWS, and hopscotched around doing the easier blocks that I knew I could handle. Gradually, as I built confidence, and learned more techniques, I tackled the harder ones …. and now I’m doing them in order. Although, I will confess, there are times I hopscotch, when the brain is not fully firing, and energy is low, but I just “have to” sew, then I find a simpler block and just do it!!!

So don't look at the PC with fear, rather, consider it a way to learn new techniques and improve as a quilter!

Termi ............. Yippeeeeeee!!! Congratulations on making the commitment, and Welcome to the Posse!