Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: FYI-Competitors Coupons

Needing to go to Joanns and no coupons, I called to see if they take competitors coupons. This is what I was told.

Hancocks- anything related to sewing
    Hobby Lobby- everything
    Michaels- only craft items

Nice to know since I usually only get the on-line use coupons.

Blog Entries
    thanks will have to remember that. Just went yesterday & wasted my 40% off coupon on $1.95 set of buttons! Bought heat resistant fabric & it was on sale! Did not see anywhere where it was on sale until I went thru the checkout!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Izaquilter
    thanks will have to remember that. Just went yesterday & wasted my 40% off coupon on $1.95 set of buttons! Bought heat resistant fabric & it was on sale! Did not see anywhere where it was on sale until I went thru the checkout!
    Same thing happened to me last week-had a 50% and 40% coupon and found 2 FQ bundles of tonals (9.99 ea) and nowhere on or around the bind they were in was there a sign they were on sale (although the single FQ's were on sale against the wall) and they rang up on sale at the register and couldn't use the coupons-it was also the last day for them. If I wasn't in such a hurry (well,my sister with me was, not me), I would have put them back and found something else. As it was, I just got my 10% off on them and had to use one of the coupons on a $1.99 item just to use it! From now on, I will just ask first before waiting in line at the cashier.

I have had that same thing happen to me several times
    where there is not SALE sign on what I am planning to buy. Then when you go to use your coupon I was told it was already on sale. I have been buying more at Hancocks and they are located close together.
    :?:

And-Hancock's will take Joann's coupons.

Thank for the info. I think i will take a Hobby Lobby coupon the next time.

Here is link for coupons Note, the 20% off expires Wed.-- http://printable-coupons.blogspot.co...n-coupons.html