Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: FYI...May 4th @ JoAnn's

JoAnn's is having a Senior Citizen Discount Day on Wednesday, May 4th. Senior's will receive 20% off total price including regular & sale priced items. No coupon, just show ID proving you're 60 or older.

This is one time I won't mind taking DH with me, I need his ID. He's going to be sooooo happy! :XD:

I have to wait for a tv repairman Wednesday morning then I'm going to go kidnap a friend of mine and force her to ride with me to the Joann's super store she's never been to in our area. I'll have to bribe her with ice cream but I think she'll forgive me--LOL! I feel like a kid having to coerce an older sibling into buying booze for me!

Good idea I will take my mother-in-law she always wants to go shopping with me

lol I was at JoAnn's today and told my daughter ... hmmm I need to bring my sister for this. As she is 60.. I am 49..

I will have to remember to tell my sister. lol

Blog Entries
    good idea

Quote Originally Posted by BKrenning
    I have to wait for a tv repairman Wednesday morning then I'm going to go kidnap a friend of mine and force her to ride with me to the Joann's super store she's never been to in our area. I'll have to bribe her with ice cream but I think she'll forgive me--LOL! I feel like a kid having to coerce an older sibling into buying booze for me!

Blog Entries
    Boy am I glad my Mom is here for a visit - We'll just have to take a ride. Thanks for the info

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the reminder. I'll just use my own ID. :)

Blog Entries
    Last time I went to their sr sale, I got carded!!!!

Lol, "Kidnap a Senior for the Discount Day". Should be a better discount the older you get. I can see elders fielding competing lunch offers, "well I'd love to help you, dear, but your sister is taking me to Applebees after the sale, unless you have a better offer".

Quote Originally Posted by Maia B
    Lol, "Kidnap a Senior for the Discount Day". Should be a better discount the older you get. I can see elders fielding competing lunch offers, "well I'd love to help you, dear, but your sister is taking me to Applebees after the sale, unless you have a better offer".
    LOL :thumbup:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast