Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: geesh

Just keep working with it. It will get easier as you get more practice. Have you tried quilting gloves. They make it easier to move the quilt.

thanks for all the tips ladies!! Usually I try sewing when they are asleep. I wouldn't dare try to do the fort thing because my son is way too into my business at this point (he's 2) he wants to play w/ the cords and stuff. ha ha. I will see what I can rig up downstairs because I can't stand to see this quilt sitting on the dining room table not being worked on! it's just a little toddler quilt and certainly not fancy, but my daughter wants it so bad. (who wouldn't, it has princess's on it! LOL) it's about half quilted now....so only 50% left! then I do the dreaded binding.....yikes.
    cute story about the sewing machine lulling your daughter to sleep..that's cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Rymer
    thanks for all the tips ladies!! Usually I try sewing when they are asleep. I wouldn't dare try to do the fort thing because my son is way too into my business at this point (he's 2) he wants to play w/ the cords and stuff. ha ha. I will see what I can rig up downstairs because I can't stand to see this quilt sitting on the dining room table not being worked on! it's just a little toddler quilt and certainly not fancy, but my daughter wants it so bad. (who wouldn't, it has princess's on it! LOL) it's about half quilted now....so only 50% left! then I do the dreaded binding.....yikes.
    cute story about the sewing machine lulling your daughter to sleep..that's cute.
    I don't know where you live or I'd offer to do the binding for you...I kinda like the quietness of it. For me it's relaxing...AND it means the quilt is almost done and ready for the giving (or using!)

Just keep at it. You will get it done.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2