Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Get Ready for Virtual Quilt Day This Sunday, March 17 - St. Paddy's Day Edition

I am making a color wheel quilt. I need to finish the last 6 wedges before our next class.

Blog Entries
    I work Sundays but tomorrow I plan to spend making a simple Quilt for my MIL b-day on Sunday.

Hopefully I will have a picture to post by the end of the day.
    Proud Parent of one Dwight Canada Student, my son graduated this year and is on his way to UVic.

http://dwightcanada.org/

Blog Entries
    I'm in! I'll be working on my Irish Chain quilt top. I'm currently attaching rows together, and once that's done I can start on piecing the border. I don't think I'll manage to get started on the border, but with a bit of luck I'll manage to finish putting all the rows together!
    Live and let live.

I have the last show of Grease at the local high school. I have spent that last two months helping working on costumes so I have to be there and then we have to hang all the costumes. I don't think I will have a chance to sew. I should machine quilt the border's of my son's quilt and put on the binding. If I have a couple of hours maybe I will do that.

Tomorrow's the big day!! Be on the look out for a new thread to post in in the morning.

Rachel

I'm already, spent today National Quilting Day, layering my quilt for my Brothers Birthday, next week, so tomorrow VQD I will start the FMQ, wish me luck it's a big one for me, 5.5' x 7'!

I'll be there!!! Working on a baby quilt for a shower.
    so many quilts to make, so little time.

I'll be there after church. I will be cutting out Quilters Club of America's Mystery Quilt 8. It is a 2 fabric quilt. Since I'm starting the quilt on St. Patrick's Day, I will be using dark green and cream as my 2 colors. I love participating in VQD! VQD inspires me to keep quilting. Thanks, Rachel!

Looking forward to spending some quality time with me, myself and I. I need to get out some UFOs and get cracking. Thanks for the invite, Rachel.

I'll have to miss this one as I'll be flying to Wichita for work. Can't complain as I just had a WONDERFUL week quilting in the Smoky Mtns. and attending Mountain Quiltfest in Pigeon Forge. I finished binding 3 charity quilts and a small quilt for my dear little dog. (ok, the dog's quilt was just a panel - nothing too sophisticated).

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast