Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 13 14

Thread: Getting a Bad Rap

I have a quilt that is almost 100 years old and it was made of second hand men's blue work shirts. I think it is charming!

for me it is the artificically scented pinecones in the doorway, I have a terrible reaction to them and can't even go into the store, or any store that carries them, like Michael's and one grocery store chain. They have them there in our area for at least 6 mo. out of the year, so I, like many others, don't even try to shop.

They tease me at work and call JoAnns my home away from home. I shop there and Walmart. I go to my favorite LQ sometimes too. I love it when I find a good sale there. My quilts last years and years so it must be okay. Since the quilt police can't find my house and they don't buy my fabric, I'm going to keep going on as I have been.
    Jeanie

I like JoAnn`s, most material is good, coupons & sales are great, my problem is, I don`t get to the store very often, have to find some one to take me. So I have been buying on line. I try to order the first day a sale comes up, but 5 of the 7 items I ordered were out of stock! But when looking on line they are still there in a new ad. Then they send a slip and say my credit card will be ajusted to fit the order. Please I have a hard time remembering what I ordered, so I have to trust them.But then look at all the money I save by not getting every thing I think I want!

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 13 14