Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: Getting something uninspected.

What a kind and generous man, I'm sure you'll make him a gorgeous quilt in his wife's memory for him.

Blog Entries
    That is sooo nice of him and it will give him lots of comfort to know that his wife's things (that she loved) will be appreciated as she would appreciate them. I agree that to make him something from her things is a really nice a special gesture.

How sweet! We just never know who is watching us and paying attention to what we do...sniff sniff.....blow.....wipe...I believe you've made a new friend dear...

Wow! This post really brought tears to my eyes! What a generous and thoughtful husband; I feel so badly for him. Enjoy the new stash!!! You're obviously a great person or he never would have approached you with this proposition. I do like the idea of doing something special for someone with so much heart :XD:

Blog Entries
    I have something very very special in the making fore him well two one will be raffeld off and the money will go to research and rehap for stroeks in his wife's name.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Quilt4u
    one will be raffeld off and the money will go to research and rehap for stroeks in his wife's name.
    As we say up in this corner of the country, Wicked Good idea!! :wink: :D You make me proud to be called a Quilter, Quilt4u. :oops:

Awww! That is so sweet of him. Sad about his wife but very generous.

Kyia

Banned
    Awwwwwwwww what a sweetheart.... I'm thankful for the fabric angels on here as I know the feeling of not being able to buy anything... Finances are TIGHT and I was afraid I'd have to quit. But hey girl. That is just way too cool. Show us a pic of all your pretties. :P

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4