Cathe...what an ingenious idea~~ Glad you thought of it :thumbup:

My hubby will really think I've gone crazy when I try that. I've been using Vellum, which is the same thing as the gold paper from the quilt shop. Vellum can be bought at college book stores or architectural supply houses. Its what designers/arch. use to draw on. (I am an Interior designer so had plenty laying around) I is much wider than the gold paper and a much larger roll for cheaper....but I like the tp would be easier to remove!