Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 8 9

Thread: Good, Bad, and Ugly Quilting Tools

hey, i've had the same problem with my olfa cutter skipping! i figured i was just a newbie who didn't know what i was doing.

I have lots of tools, just got two sizes of the june taylor for strips and although I must be the only one, I really liked them...except getting the blade of my ruler in to start the strip then I found them very accurate...course everyone is different. Love this thread.

I love sewing gadgets, every time something new comes out I have to give it a try.
    The one that got put on the sidelines permantley was the suction cup handle for the ruler.. did not make it past three cuts.And I really thought I was going to love it.
    The one I love is the clover bias tape maker... Just love those little, simple tools. Also the big magnet for pins , I have one for each of my different pin types.
    Not too big on the Fons and Porter tools... there cutting mat has no lines, there rulers cost more.. some of the special rulers are for only one size square.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 8 9