Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5

Thread: Is this a good deal?

congrats on your purchase! Did you make an offer or just pay what they asked?
    :-)
    CAS

Quote Originally Posted by cellin View Post
    Are baby lock machines good or is it a machine that has been known to need frequent repairs?
    I love my Babyloc machines! I have 2 of them. And I would think the cabinet itself would be a good deal at that price.

She was firm on the $275....so, that's what I paid.

@CAS - She was firm on the $275....so, that's what I paid.

Quote Originally Posted by cellin View Post
    My husband offered to be me a sewing cabinet (1 that i can put my machine in n it be level w/the top). I started my search and could not justify the 1000+ prices i was seeing for brand new ones. So i headed to 1 of my favorite places to find a deal....and came across Someone in my area that is selling a Horn sewing cabinet AND a baby lock Design Pro sewing machine for $275.00 (yes, that is the asking price for both items)

I know nothing about baby lock machines. Should I jump on this deal? Btw he also offered to buy me a new machine for Christmas.

I appreciate any inputs you wonderful folks can offer.
    Cellin
    Is that a good deal ????? Is the sky blue? That is one fantastic deal. Babylock are top of the line machines. I am not familiar with that model but take it from me, if the cabinet is in decent shape that alone is worth more than they are asking. The machine is a bonus. I would run not walk to get this deal before someone else scoops it up.
    Dance like no one is watching

I have a Baby Lock and have had very few silly issues with it since I got in 2003. You know, nicked the face plate, other than normal maintenance, great machine. Luv it. Also have Baby Lock Serger which I absolutely would not live without!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5