Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Good quilting sites that offer free catalogs?

Know of any good quilting websites that offer free catalogs? It might help get my inspiration going if I could look through fabric and supplies that my local Wal-Mart doesn't carry.

Except for flyers from Joanne's or Hitchcock's, I don't get any catalogues. I think fabric lines change too often to put out real print catalogues.

I believe Keepsake quilting will ...not certain tho but it seems like I got the catalog for a long time before I ordered anything from them the first time and then of course like anyone else they say "last chance" but I kept getting them... and like anyone else I ordered from them again! LOL so I get those and hancocks for free

Pat

Hancock's of Paduca has a free catalog: www.Hancocks-Paducah.com or ph# 800-845-8723, Intl.: 270-443-4410. And Keepsake Quilting 800-865-9485 has a free catalog also. Hope this helps. Pat

Blog Entries
    Nancys Notions also has a free catalog, it has some quilting in it and alot of clothing and other patterns and ideas too.
    You might also check out Kaye Woods site, she has free quilting videos that might get the inspiration flowing.

cas

I get all of the above and also Connecting Threads.

Try connectingthreads.com, or keepsakequilting.com Maybe these will give you ideas. There is also Nancy's notions but she has a little of everything.

FVG - first, glad to see you back on the Board! The Hancock's of Paducah catalog is the BEST for me!!! It is chock-full of fantastic fabrics, and FULL COLOR too. Plus, sometimes they will put specials just for the catalog mail list, printed by the mailing label. Oh, and did any of us say - it's HUGE! My latest one is 167 pages long! It's a quilting magazine...without the articles... :wink:

Can you tell it's my FAVORITE??!!

Banned
    Hancock's of Paducah also has a free catalog. You can request it at their website. http://www.hancocks-paducah.com/ It's totally awesome!

Oops! crossed in the ethernet!! LOL

Thanks! I just signed up for their catalog :-)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast