Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Good Tutorial for House Blocks?

I would like to make house blocks in my 365 quilt, but my first attempt at a house blocks was pretty sad. Can anyone point me in the direction of a good tutorial? I'm mostly having trouble figuring out the best way to do the roof without wasting a ton of fabric. :)

Thanks!
    Rachel

I've been making these left and right with my scraps. I can't quit! http://www.quiltville.com/tonya/houses.shtml/

http://quiltville.com/happyscrappyhouses.shtml

When I followed Chele's link, I thought - - man! That page setup looks familiar and when I looked to the top, I found "Quiltville.com" ... so, I went to my favorites, and went to quiltville through my favorites list, trying to get to Tonya's page ... I didn't make it obviously, because I happened to see Bonnie's Happy Scrappy Houses ...
    I figured if I had never found Tonya's (of course, I am not a very good explorer) that maybe the link above would also help you find good help in making house blocks. Now, to go back and see how to get to Tonya's page! LOL

Thanks! These are a great help!!

Rachel