Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12

Thread: Goodwill Pound Store 15 pounds

I have never found fabrics in our Goodwill store that is a fab find you are so lucky.

I have never hear of that - by the pound?? Way cool - nice haul.

Wish we had a sale like that here. You done real good.

That's great! I got some quilting and sewing rulers at Good Will also for about $1.50 a piece I was so excited!! I buy alot of material there. On Wed. and Thurs. Senior Citizens get 20% off everything in the regular store.

Ohhhh lucky you!

Blog Entries
    Last Friday we decided not to visit the pound store for a change and went to an estate sale a street away from my house. I asked the gal who let the next few of us in from the long line if there was any quilt materials or such. She stated she had no idea. Well on the 3rd bedroom there it was, bags of material or some with tape around it $2.00, $1.50 and etc. Naturally I had to help my self. Also found a small quilt with pillow to match in the oh what was that name Dresden plate I do believe, $8.00 for set. Well my DIL is starting to quilt now...yeah!! and wanted to do this pattern so will give this set to her. Then we went to another part of town that had a new Hospice Thrift shop and low and behold baggies of material, 25 cents, 50 and $1.00 nice bags full of different kinds of cute materials.
    So guess I did not miss the Pound store this week, I need to stop shopping and more sewing????? Do you think??

I always miss the sales darn it. Now that you have all that material maybe you better get busy at the sewing machine. LOL

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12